Pages

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!


For my Valentine's Day, Quinn and I are spending the afternoon at a coffee shop reading our bibles and enjoying a little bit of relaxation before we have to head back to school this evening.




Because we both have school tomorrow, we decided to celebrate our Valentine's weekend with a date on Saturday night. We went to Mongolian barbecue for dinner and it was great. We had a bit of a wait, but other than that the evening went smoothly. I gave Quinn his black Skagen watch (originally one of his birthday presents) a little bit early and I also got a really cool Apostles Creed print framed for him to hang up. Quinn got me a John MacArthur bible commentary, which I was super excited about because it makes a huge difference when you are studying the bible. We finished the night off by eating some pie and watching Made of Honor with his family(: Hope you had a great Valentine's day!

xoxo

Madison

p.s. Can't wait to tell you all about First Friday's in KC with Lexy last weekend! Also, if you haven't already, check out my latest story for Teen Vogue, 5 Apps That Make It Easy to Watch NYFW From Anywhere

No comments: