Pages

It's a little bit snowy.



GOODMORNING Friends(:

Much like any other "adult" who is actually still a little kid, I got super excited when I saw it was snowing outside of my History class this morning. I was equally excited to take some cool hip pics of the snow. I went straight from History to the coffee shop in the library where I usually spend the hour I have between classes. After finding a spot in the coffee shop area I promptly went back outside to snap a few pics so I could show you what I'm talking about. Now I am sitting at a table writing to you and listening to Ben Howard on Spotify. And yeah, that's pretty much a play by play of my morning. Hope your day goes as well as mine, and wish me luck on my Econ exam tonight.

That's all for now.

Madison

p.s. I actually woke up at 7am this morning so I could get my day started without all of the stress of being rushed, which means I had time to put on a little bit of makeup and make myself look presentable, so my day is going quite well so far. #raisetheroof #longhashtags

Song of the day is The Wolves//Ben Howard











No comments: