Pages

First Friday's



Two weekends ago, I went to First Friday's in Kansas City with my best friend Lexy. We had so much fun and I was super glad we got to hang out since we hadn't seen each other in a while. We started out by driving down to the West Bottoms in downtown KC. We grabbed some coffee and a cookie from the CoffeeCakeKC food truck (which was so yummy) and then we hit up some of our favorite shops. My favorites include Bella Patina, Good Juju, and TopHat Mercantile. We shopped around and looked at some cute vintage finds. Surprisingly I didn't buy anything, but Lexy found a couple of things, including a really cute camel-colored dress! Afterwards we tried to go to Westport to get some coffee or drinks at Tea Drops, but parking was a mess so we just decided to go back to Lee's Summit. We ended up grabbing lunch at Mint Sushi (my fave) and finished the day off from there.

If you've never gotten a chance to go to First Friday's I strongly encourage you to go and check it out, especially if you live in the KC area. If you aren't from Kansas City, you should definitely put it on your list of things to do for your next weekend getaway! You would be surprised by all of the great little places and restaurants you can find in KC.

That's all for today!

Madison

p.s. the song of the day is Not Your Way//MisterWives


* sidenote...in this pic, I thought the green door looked cool so I made Lexy take my picture(: 

No comments: