Pages

S'well


5 Reasons Why My S'well Bottle Is Probably The Best Thing Ever

1. It's just so gosh darn cute and it's perfect for my daily dose of Tazo Zen green tea.

2. It fits in my coat pocket when I walk to class(!).

3. It will literally keep your drink hot or cold all day (I'm serious).

4. They come in tons of different colors and designs.

5. It's super easy to wash out and I can take it with me wherever I go.

Get yours here!


What are you waiting for, go get yours now!

Hope you enjoy(:

Madison

p.s. My mom first got hers when we were in NYC at the Guggenheim! She fell in love with it so for Christmas she pretty much gave one to everyone and we are obsessed with them! (btw you can get my exact bottle here, it's the 17oz bottle!)

Song of the Day: Strawberry Swing//Coldplay


No comments: