Pages

Do you ever have one of those days..

So this morning I woke up on time. This is a big step for me because usually I wake up like 15 minutes before I'm supposed to walk out the door. Anyways, I woke up at 6:00 a.m., right when my alarm went off, and I actually wanted to get up. But then, I just laid there. I could not bring myself to get out of bed and everything seemed to be sucking so bad at that exact moment. I looked at my phone and I got a notification that said "Good morning, today is going to be chilly, so get your jackets out." That was irritating since I had planned on wearing a dress today and looking super cute. I decided to try and calm myself down and be zen or something. I just wanted to be calm and relaxed and not feel like I was rushing anywhere. I continued to lie in bed for the next 45 minutes and I practiced my yoga breathing and relaxation.

When I finally pulled myself out of bed, I scrapped my cute outfit and opted for leggings, a vintage sweatshirt, scarf, and white converse high tops. I proceeded to put my hair in my "everyday ponytail" and I went with concealer and mascara for the face.. I felt pretty great, not gonna lie. But every time I decide to wear something comfortable instead of cute I start to regret my decision by about noon. I see other people who decided to wear cute outfits and feel all stylish, and then here I am in my casual, semi-eighties workout getup..

So I ask you, "do you ever just have one of those days?" Because I 'm pretty sure that I am having one of them today. One of those days: you wake up, you don't feel like getting out of bed, you have to get out of bed anyways because you have this thing called school and responsibilities, and then you come to school and everyone looks cute.. Day equals crap. Actually, it's not so bad because I feel pretty comfy and I plan on reading my book tonight so at least I have something to look forward to. Well, that's all for today my friends..

Love,
Madison

No comments: