Pages

inspired.

Let's get inspired.

What exactly does that mean? To get inspired.. What is your inspiration?

When I contemplate these questions, I think about things that make me happy, things that motivate me.
It feels good when you become inspired. I find that too often when I talk to people my age, they talk about their lack of inspiration or motivation just for everyday things. This is no way to live your life. We need to get inspired. We need goals, and we should be happy.

Today my inspiration is the future, the knowledge that someday soon I will be doing something great and experiencing my life in the best way possible. It's all about having something to look forward to. Give yourself something to look forward to, and get motivated for the future.

Be inspired and live everyday like it could be your last.

That is my tidbit for the day(:

Love,

Madison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whichever school you pick, you're gonna enjoy it. Keep doing you!