Pages

I'm back(:

Geez, I haven't written in a while, but I'm back. And I'm sure you've missed me(; I'm ready to talk about fashion. I feel like everyone has been so busy this winter and I'm not afraid to admit that my inner fashionista has been hibernating.. I've opted out of my cute, trendy outfits and moved more towards sweatpants and tshirts. YIKES, not that it's a bad thing, but let's just say I think I have been in a funk and I can tell I'm not the only one. Anyways I've been thinking and I believe it's time to break out of this funk and start planning for spring and summer. I am ready to wear dresses and wedges and enjoy my sun kissed skin once again. Time for manicures and pedicures and days on the beach. Gosh, I can just picture myself walking on the beach right alongside the ocean, I will be wearing my new bikini and my beach bod-currently in the works ha- will be rockin, my hair will be blowing in the light summer breeze and I will look absolutely flawless, don't worry it's not like I'm self-absorbed or anything.. ha! (let's just say that this little fantasy is what's getting me through this horrendous winter weather). I mean, I like snow just as much as the next person but I think my Ugg boots and army coat are getting a little too much attention this winter. So I'm jumping head first into this year's 2014 trends. I think there's a lot in store for all of us this year and I can't wait to start filling my closet once again with my favorite thrifty finds and new trendy pieces for spring and summer. It's time to say Good-bye winter and hello spring. I mean who cares if it's February..(: Cold weather won't stop me and it shouldn't stop you either!

No comments: