Pages

Can You Not

Today I am going to start a new piece that I plan on doing pretty regularly. It's called "Can You Not." This is going to be my very own perspective on the most interesting and perhaps unacceptable outfits I see on a day to day basis.

Today we will be attacking the whole leggings as pants situation, very interesting topic I must add. Now, are they leggings or are they pants? Could they be both? These little beauties whom I first paired with Limited Too skirts and assorted dresses--that went well past my knees--have somehow forced their way into the everyday attire of teenage girls everywhere. Let us not forget that even old people are deciding that it is acceptable to show the world their behinds with only spandex between you and their backdoor. So, what is deemed appropriate you may ask? I'm going to go ahead and say that if you're going for the hipster, bohemian look and you want to wear a cute little tunic or a large cardigan then you are deemed appropriate, but please I am begging you to look in the mirror and ask yourself: "would I offend people by wearing this in public?" Unless your behind is covered by more than spandex, please keep it to yourself. I don't want to see that "very attractive" thong line or anything else you might have to show. Also, (and I'm sure this is a given) please never wear a tight shirt with your very tight leggings, I mean please give the world a break. I guess that's all for today.

xoxo

p.s. I saw a girl with cheek piercings today...please tell me this is not becoming a thing..


No comments: