Pages

NYC Fashion Week


































































Wow! So I went to NYFashion Week in February and it was so great. I was an intern for New York Magazine and got to work with the Digital Producer of The Cut. I had so much fun, and I got to go and experience life as a real New Yorker for 10 days. This was also during my spring semester at school, so I had to make a decision to miss two weeks of classes, but it was an incredible opportunity so there was almost no decision required. As you can probably tell, there aren't many pictures of me, but that's because I was by myself most of the time and I couldn't pass up all of the unique photo opportunities in NYC. I really enjoyed getting to immerse myself in the culture and just explore by myself. I even got to meet Amelia Diamond, who I wrote a post about back in December. There's a ton of pictures from this trip, but I thought it would help you catch up to what I've been up to lately.

No comments: