Pages

Sidenote..

Sidenote..

Soo I wore this outfit on Friday. It was "one of those days" where I woke up at 7:02 a.m. and had to be out of the house by 7:18.. Fortunately I had already picked out my outfit the night before (black and white striped shirt/dress with opaque black tights, tall black socks, and my aubergine Hunter rain boots). I had planned on curling my hair, but there was definitely no time for that (thankfully I had slept with my hair in a braid so it was a mixture of wavy and a little bit of 90s grunge..I decided to embrace it). However, after quickly doing my makeup, I realized that my shirt/dress was probably not long enough to walk the halls of my high school.. It was 7:18 and I didn't know what do to, so in a last ditch effort I put a longer grey t-shirt dress underneath the striped one for a fancy layering effect, very "Man Repelleresque" if you ask me (props to you Leandra Medine for my Friday morning inspiration). Anyways, after I had successfully averted my crisis, I headed to school, where I was in fact late once again. No worries, the outfit made up for it all. There is really nothing better than a well put together outfit to brighten your day. And so, with that, I present to you the picture below.."gettin down in the club on a Friday" (and by that I mean staying home and watching Netflix).


Sidenote #2

I started my new job with Dior on Saturday, and I was totally proud of my all-black ensemble.


I suppose that's all for this weekend..

Love,

Madison

p.s. I promise to dress cute every day this week and I will report back with pictures.

No comments: