Pages

Reminiscing on the Sunshine

Today marks the end of an adventure, Summer is coming to an end. Summer 2014 has treated me well, I have grown so much and I walk away with many new friends and memories. This Summer I was forced to step out of my comfort zone and stop being so content with my life. I put myself out there, tried new things, and decided to let go.  True freedom is to let go, let yourself live and stop worrying about what others think about you. When you let go and abandon your worries, you get the opportunity to relax and take a deep breath. All of a sudden everything around you seems to slow down and you find that you are able to enjoy the moment. How much sweeter does it get? You don't know what life has in store for you, the future is a land of unknown and there's no sense in worrying about something before it happens. This Summer has given me the chance to evaluate my life and put things into perspective. In one year when high school is over, none of this stuff is going to matter. No one is going to care who is cool or who isn't or if you were at a certain party. Every one is going to go their separate ways and life will begin. So why worry about the little things of today and tomorrow when there's all of these amazing things to look forward to in the future. Don't wish away today, instead let go of whatever it is that is weighing you down and take a deep breath. So, when you find yourself stressing out about tomorrow: stop, take a deep breath, look up from whatever you are doing, and be happy. There are so many things to be thankful for in this world and you and I are one of them. Love ya(; Ha, well on that sappy note let's talk about fall(:

I don't know about you, but I am ready to start my next adventure. Summer 2014 was great, but something tells me that the next eight months are going to fly by. I cannot wait to live out my senior year of high school. All we need to remember is to not get too focused on something so minimal, remember to think about the grand scheme of things and hopefully it will help us get our priorities straight. School is important, but it's just school. Don't let yourself worry too much, and remember to love yourself and others. You never know when someone around you may need a helping hand. Writing about my senior year of high school feels surreal. I never thought this day would come. But here I am, fabulous as ever(; This year is going to be amazing and I can't wait to share it with you. I suppose that's all for now, enjoy yourselves but remember not to get too crazy(:

Advice for the school year: Be nice to everyone and don't take life too seriously, just smile and laugh more

p.s. you rock

Love,

Madison

No comments: