Pages

the oscars



For starters, I know this is a couple of days late, but I would just like to say that I love Ellen and I thought her hosting the Oscars was absolutely hilarious. But before the Oscars even started, my TV was playing E for five hours straight as they showed "pre-Oscar filler activities" leading up to the red carpet. Once I was finally able to start watching the stars walk out onto the red carpet I was much more satisfied. My favorite look of the night was definitely Lupita Nyongo's icy blue Prada dress. I felt that it looked absolutely stunning on her and was perfect for the occasion. I also loved the way it made her skin tone glow. I loved everything about her outfit, along with the jewels and headband. I ♡ you Lupita Nyongo. And to top it all off Ellen's performance was extremely entertaining. 
Lupita Nyong'o at the Oscars
http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/columns/bibby-sowray/TMG10674946/Oscars-2014-Lupita-Nyongos-stylist-on-her-winning-Oscars-look.html

No comments: